Suntiles can transmit the equivalent light to a thousand watt light bulb or a one metre square window. If the sunlight comes in at the same angle as the roof, it is eight times stronger than if it was to come in through a window. Suntile's unique roof tile-shaped design allows an uninterrupted roofline that is virtually unseen from outside. This allows planning authorities to consider their use even on listed buildings.
Suntile Plain Tiles (seven piece) are compatible with cold flat roof systems including:
• Monier: Rosemary, Heathland
• Marley: Plain Tiles
• Sandtoft: Humber, Goxhill, Village
• All Peg tiles and most Antique Plain tile patterns
Dimensions: 165 mm x 270 mm x 12 mm
Note: As the Plain tiles are so small it is necessary to remove seven tiles in order to replace them with one Suntile. The same ceiling diffuser and ducting kits can be used.
- Quick Kit (For loft voids) £84
- Basic Kit (For angled ceiling) £132
- Basic Kit Short (With Short extension 2100mm) £167
- Basic Kit Long (With Long extension 2800mm) £215